Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: $100,000 - $120,000 annually
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at providing technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
**Remote work options are available**
Analyzes, designs, installs, configures, maintains, evaluates and repairs the network infrastructure and application components to ensure network performance meets Company and end user requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and ensures the day-today operation of data networks consisting of routers, switches, firewalls, wireless infrastructure, software applications, servers, etc.
- Designs, configures, monitors and optimizes system hardware for optimal uptime and reliability.
- Analyzes systems statistics and guides the implementation of performance enhancements.
- Maintains database reports on performance statistics, user issues, projects, network design and configuration, and inventory of available systems.
- Provides high-level Help Desk technical support to resolve internal and external issues.
- Tracks Help Desk tickets, change management, and other IT projects using the Help Desk ticketing system.
- Manages and maintains the Company WAN and LAN, including assistance to the Telecom team as needed.
- Maintains and updates network, application and system documentation in a location available to management and Development and Systems staff.
- Supports the Company Change Control process for all proposed configuration changes, by reviewing existing and proposed configurations, and performing risk analysis to determine the overall impact of the change on the enterprise network.
- Performs other duties as assigned.