Work-Experience: >7 Years of total IT experience with significant experience in managing group of professional to deliver IT Security services for client based environment.
Type of Experience:
- Candidate must be good with Palo Alto, Cisco firewalls and Multi-Domain Security Management
- Team Management and managing IT Security service deliverables
- Experience should include security policy development, security education, Network Penetration testing, Application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Knowledge of IT Security technologies, Operating Systems, Database, routing and switching, and endpoint security solutions
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO 17799/27002), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentially (e.g., FERPA) and desktop, server, Application, database, Network security principals for risk identification and analysis.
- Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
- Identifies ,isolates and resolves network security problems
- Experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Certification are advantage
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
- Palo Alto policy management (making changes to the ACLs, Objects, policies)
- ASA policy management (making changes to the ACLs, Objects, policies)
- Expertise in Site-to-Site VPN.
- Upgrading Palo Alto & ASA firewall versions or installing hot fixes to mitigate bugs in current software versions.
- Exposure to Juniper, Netoptics, Checkpoint, Palo Alto & Cisco products .