$1500.00 Sign on Bonus!!!!!!!!
PURPOSE:Fix plant position at Engewood, CO Asphalt plant
The Operator Skid Steer/Laborer at Asphalt Plant. Conducts routine daily inspections of equipment and maintains equipment in a clean and safe manner. Provides day to day laborer services and looks for ways to improve maintenance process or services on an ongoing basis. Preventive Maintenance duties with daily task/checks of the following area's: cold feed bins, conveyor & screen, drum, baghouse & dust screws, burner, pug mill, lime silo, liquid AC storage tanks, highway heater, truck scale, rap bin & conveyor, HMA storage and housekeeping. Grounds and housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain plant sites, buildings, and grounds.
- Loads trucks, feeds bins with various aggregate materials, maintains proper quantities of material to be loaded, moves earth or material from one location to another, and performs paving/grading work.
- Finishing grading work.
- Building out corners
- Keeps equipment clean and orderly.
- Performs daily inspections on equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental requirements are followed at all times.
- Operates equipment, loading material into bins, into crusher, into trucks or into plant. Moves earth or other materials from one location to another. Runs paving/grading equipment.
- Performs visual and safety inspection of equipment. May maintain appearance of equipment, proper air pressure in tires, proper fluid levels or perform minor repairs as needed.
- Completes are paperwork that may be necessary; assists with other duties required
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Cleans and prepares sites and plants. May remove trees and debris, tends pumps, compressors and generators.
- Cleans under and around operating plant using shovels, brooms and other manual devices. Participates in mechanical maintenance activities that may require the use of hand tools and equipment. May assist with traffic control on site when required. Monitors plant for material spills and mechanical failure and report to site management when identified. May drive a vehicle company property/job site. Operate power tools. Perform routine maintenance on equipment as required; determine when equipment is in need of repair and inform appropriate authorities.
- Provides day to day laborer services and looks for ways to improve maintenance process or services on an ongoing basis. Preventive Maintenance duties will have daily task/checks of the following areas: cold feed bins, conveyor & screen, drum, baghouse & dust screws, burner, pug mill, lime silo, liquid AC storage tanks, highway heater, truck scale, rap bin & conveyor, HMA storage and housekeeping.
- Performs related work as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Required: 2 to 5 years experience on Skid Steer
Required: Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
Required: Able to prioritize work.
Required: Ability to work outdoors. Manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, a good sense of balance, and an ability to work as a member of a team.
Required: Driver License needed.
Estimated Wage Range
$19.45 - $29.42