Parts Counter Sales:
Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (40 hrs./week, with rotating Saturdays with overtime)
Location: Denver, CO 80216
Pay: $20-24/hr., Depending on Experience
Experience: 1 year of previous Customer-facing experience.
We are seeking an experienced Trailer Parts Counter Specialist to work for our client in Denver, who carries the largest in-stock selection of trailer parts and accessories in the state of Colorado! This person should be someone that values customer service and meets customers' service specifications. The Trailer Parts Counter Specialist is responsible for serving the needs of our customers by providing outstanding customer service every day. This includes answering phone calls timely & professionally and assisting walk-in customers with their needs.
If you're interested, please apply directly to this post, or give us a call at 720-420-9389 and one of our diamond award-winning recruiters will be happy to help you out!
Parts Counter Sales Responsibilities:
- Use physical & electronic catalogs to search for parts.
- Accurately identify products that customers bring to the shop.
- Probe customers to fully understand their needs.
- Educate customers about our products and services.
- Follow up with customer quotes & questions.
- Upsell products that solve customer problems or troubles.
- Use computer system to create quotes, orders & invoices.
- Use POS system including handling cash, credit card & charge accounts.
- Measure axles & suspension components for proper fitment.
- Clean, stock & organize showroom displays.
- Answer inbound phone calls.