Workwell Occupational Medicine, LLC is seeking a Physical Therapy Technician to provide rehabilitative care to patients as part of the Physical Therapy team! This is a full-time position that will be regularly scheduled to work at our Longmont clinic located at 205 South Main Street in Longmont.
Workwell Occupational Medicine, LLC is a specialized medical provider that treats work-related injuries and provides occupational health services for employees of our business clients. We have eight (8) welcoming, comfortable walk-in clinics in Northern Colorado, the Denver Metro area and Colorado Springs. Starting pay range for this position is $17.50 - $18.50/hr., DOE
Job Duties & Tasks
- Greets patients in a welcoming manner.
- Prepares equipment and treatment areas for patient use.
- Assists and/or observes patients perform prescribed therapy exercises and documents patient responses to treatment.
- Performs basic prescribed treatments such as applying ice packs and heat pads as instructed.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment and therapy areas.
- Performs administrative tasks, including assisting with patient intake, answering phone calls, and scheduling patient appointments.
- Communicates information from Physical Therapist to patient on what to do following treatment.
- Manages calibration and temp logs for PT equipment.
- Performs laundry service reconciliation.
- Produces the PT Management report.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Clinic hours are approximately 8am - 5pm (vary by location), Monday - Friday, No weekends. Hours are dependent on business and clinic needs.
Your application submission must include an attached resume AND cover letter.
Experience and Skills
Education, Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience providing administrative support in a healthcare or clinic environment, preferred.
- Experience using Electronic Health Record systems
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to organize and manage a variety of details.
- Must be flexible to changing priorities.
- Proficient in the use of computers with an ability to learn new software programs.
In addition to our excellent work environment and welcoming professional culture, Workwell offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including (but not limited to) employer-sponsored insurance plans, generous Paid Time Off program, Holiday Pay and 401(k). Starting pay range for this position is $17.50 - $18.50/hr., DOE