$120,000-$200,000 base salary - Senior Software Test Engineer for Autonomous Driving and Logistics startup in the Denver area
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in the Denver region, we are a rapidly-growing Autonomous Vehicle startup founded in 2016. Our company offers the most cutting-edge automation and freight transportation by deploying zero-emission systems! We are revolutionizing our industry with patented products and our Autonomous technology. Our disruptive organization is backed by numerous well-known investors and have just received over 68 million in funding.
Our Principal Autonomous Vehicle Software & System Test Engineer will report to the Director of Test Engineering and will be responsible for architecting and implementing a variety of Software- and System-level tests on our system or its subsystems.
If you are a Autonomous Vehicle System Engineer with testing experience, apply now!
Why join us?
- Competitive salaries and equity participation - every employee gets stock options
- A flexible vacation policy that lets you take off the time you need when you need it
- Paid maternal and paternal leave
- Accelerated career growth
- Top-botch health benefits and insurance
- Startup perks with big-company benefits
- Continuing education including attending conferences and company-provided resources to help with individual growth and development
- Architect an end-to-end Software System product test strategy, with focus on the Functional, Safety, Behavior and Performance of our system.
- Launch the Software System test strategy with the Lead Software System Test Engineer.
- Generate, organize and lead system tests to verify and validate the performance and safety characteristics of the entire system or subsystems, including Software, Robotic Arm, EV truck and Autonomous Vehicle sensor suite.
- Lead the assessment and justification for the design direction of simulation platform, HIL benches and real-world test environments and communicate to facilities and tool/simulation development teams.
- Lead the triage and root-cause diagnosis of issues found during test, providing technical expertise in Software Systems, Robotics and Automotive products to the team members.
- Embody a "Safety Steward" mindset - hold all persons accountable for safety on test trucks, equipment and area, and proactively propose safety improvements.
- 10 or more years' experience in the design, development or testing of robotic systems, autonomous vehicles, or other automotive products
- Experience in the design, development or use of test environments such as simulation, bench and/or real-world test environments
- In-depth expertise in some particular testing domain, such as constructing Hardware-in-the-Loop test benches, vehicle dynamics modeling, or validating sensor performance in obstacle detection scenarios.
- Experience with the software development life cycle, modern software/hardware/system testing methods, and continuous integration
- BS or MS in Engineering or Computer Science or a similar discipline
- Experience with autonomous trucks or other automated distribution yard products
- Experience in ROS
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Comfortable with Linux and command-line interface
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.