The wireless division of Dish is growing! We are looking for a talented individual that can adapt quickly to the changing landscape of the wireless industry. The Go to Market department is tasked with ensuring successful launches for all new devices - Phones, Tablets, Wearables, etc. We are launching several new company wide projects in the next year, and we will need help facilitating these projects and tracking their success for executive leadership.
This position will report to a Program Manager responsible for Samsung launches and Dish's national 5G Network rollout, which offers a unique opportunity for a lot of exposure and problem solving.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support leadership by driving for successful, on-time delivery of launch tasks, schedule, and scope for strategic initiatives
- Launch planning coordination and support including cross functional work
- Effectively manage and resolve risks or issues in a timely manner
- Execute team meetings to effectively achieve project goals
- Provide accurate and current project status and updates to team and Executives
- Create a culture of sharing/learning and motivating amongst team members and cross-functional teams; build team relationships
- Ad Hoc Reports/Projects as needed
- Reacting quickly and effectively to a fast paced, "quick-to-pivot" environment
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing, or related field.
- 1 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent facilitation skills, excellent organizational skills, strong follow-through abilities, and strong ownership of initiatives and issues
- Self-motivated with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency and an ability to think creatively and strategically.
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year - $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.