Xactware, a Verisk business, specializes in technologies for the property insurance, remodeling, restoration, and mortgage and lending industries. Xactware’s tools provide claims estimating, contents replacement, claims management, and property maintenance solutions for desktop, mobile, and online platforms. Xactware’s services include repair cost research and reports, aerial imagery, and real-time business intelligence. Xactware has been providing cloud services for customers since 1995. To learn more about Xactware please visit us at: Xactware.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Xactware is looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Littleton, CO.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate Xactware products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the sales process
- Product launch – plan the launch and go-to-market strategies for product releases. Manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to ensure all internal stakeholders are prepared for product releases.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how beat them
- Market research and messaging – conduct research to specify market needs and requirements for current and future product opportunities.
- Demand generation – develop strategies and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Support the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Marketing, business, or related degree. Equivalent experience also considered.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of strategic product marketing and/or marketing/product management experience in the technology and/or property insurance industry.
- Preference given to candidates with a proven track record of exceptional marketing involving automation, digital and print advertising, lead generation, events, or customer experience management.
- Ability to handle a high number of simultaneous projects and keep them on schedule, reporting on KPIs for projects under stewardship.
- Must be able to manage and take ownership of the planning, development, budget, and execution of marketing efforts for various products and/or brands, including messaging and collateral.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and business problem solving skills, including financial analysis, ROI analysis, SWOT analysis, and customer segmentation.
- Must have the ability to translate product technologies into customer benefits.
- Must be comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders. Must have excellent people skills and be comfortable interacting with staff, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Must be able to manage priorities on multiple projects with tight deadlines while still achieving exceptional results.
- This position may require occasional travel.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.