Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for translating our product vision and roadmap into prioritized go to market (GTM) plans and solution programs, aligned with key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization. As such, being fluent in dealing with complexity, across multiple business sectors and channels, across multiple product lines, and with regards to multiple competitors and partners will be key.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth strategic experience in the development of market analysis and response modeling, research and intelligence strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication, pricing, packaging and promotion of key products and solutions being undertaken by the business.
Your success will be measured by specific product marketing success metrics and program OKRs tied to your ability to:
- Lead in cross-functional team alignment
- Communicate, educate and evangelize new products to our commercial sales teams
- Own product adoption and usage engagement rates for new product feature releases
- Develop GTM marketing programs that influence pipeline revenue and velocity
- Partner with Product Management to co-pilot strategic development of GTM Launch Planning
- Increase buyer persona awareness and share of voice including: end-to-end GTM launch planning for all release levels
- Develop product demos for sales training, learning and development; product-based demand generation assets, product positioning and messaging playbooks
- Leverage an ABM framework to drive pipeline velocity from prospect through opportunity by creating high-impact account nurture programs and initiatives
- Serve as the subject-matter-expert in understanding each stage of the prospect decision making journey, persona, regional market, industry, vertical, and business category
- Partner with the product and customer teams to bring new releases and major product launches to market and drive account expansion opportunities (upsell/cross sell)
- Align with the Content Marketing Director to help drive air coverage and thought leadership, and being a co-chair across initiatives that require targeted sales enablement planning, content, and messaging plays
- Familiarity with an advanced marketing tech stack, such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Tableau, Pendo, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5 - 7 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Creative thinking around innovative messaging and presentation strategies a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services
- Proven track record with delivery in a fast-paced environment and the organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proven track record of working closely with Product Management teams to develop GTM strategies for driving adoption
- Strong understanding of technology, product development and innovation
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, and initiative
PrimePay offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.