If you are a Product Marketing professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Boulder, Colorado location, you will provide strategic and tactical leadership for identification of digital transformation trends, diagnostics and product development related to the Micro Motion Transmitter portfolio. You will be responsible for prioritizing diagnostics and electronics development projects including introduction of new protocols, interfacing with edge devices and enhancing the user experience. Within a product team, you will provide leadership and support of product improvement, new product development, training, and promotion activities to drive the success of assigned products and product strategy. Additionally, you will be accountable for product ownership and marketing initiatives for established or in-work products as assigned.
AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Maintain understanding of product line strengths and weaknesses, and opportunities to improve results consistent with strategy.
- Support and develop diagnostic tools and advanced meter features.
- Incorporate user feedback into product improvement roadmap and develop vison and requirements for future electronics products and diagnostics related to the product, installation and process.
- Demonstrate understanding of digital protocols and advocate for resources to develop emerging digital transformation trends.
- Work with global business development managers and industry managers to understand and document market dynamics.
- Document and drive approvals and certifications required for global product success.
- Manage sustaining engineering projects as needed to improve product fit, capability, or profitability.
- Lead business implementation of new products and product changes with cross functional teams.
- Formulate and implement promotion and training plans.
- Create messaging, training, and other technical documentation content.
- Manage product launch and promotion activities.
- Respond to product quality initiatives and participate in quality teams.
- Respond to supply chain challenges.
WHO YOU ARE:
You analyze multiple and diverse sources of information to define problems accurately before moving to solutions. You serve as a liaison between different stakeholder groups. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action. You pursue everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 4 years of relevant post graduate work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of flow and density measurement equipment, process control, digital communication, and electronic process instrumentation.
- Knowledge of the process industries and the principles and methods of flow measurement, process control and instrumentation.
- Strong knowledge of the functions and responsibilities within a marketing organization.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability in long-term strategic planning and in executing a strategic plan through tactical achievement is a plus.
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.