Software Resources has an immediate, direct hire job opportunity for a REMOTE Product Marketing Manager.
- Subject Matter Expert with product launches
- Market Intelligence and know competition and understand our customer
- Strong collaboration with internal dept to be able to target customers and insight on the buyer's process.
- Develop marketing plans
- Must have knowledge of campaign management tools such as Marketo or a similar automation tool
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Ideally knows Salesforce CRM or similar CRM product
- Have completed competitors analysis and market research possibly written white papers or blog.
As a product marketing specialist, you are responsible for helping ensure that your products fly-off the shelf. You will have a solid understanding of product strategy, growth marketing, positioning, and messaging, and have a track record of strong cross-functional collaboration.
You know our competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You also know our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. This isn't guesswork. You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to help with the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it's a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Identifying target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs through surveys, interviews, and product usage
- Partnering and collaborating with product management and R&D to define the product strategy and feature roadmap
- Developing a marketing plan for the products in conjunction with our Marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Developing product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Leading the go-to-market plan for new product releases, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Developing and implementing data-driven life cycle marketing strategies to drive product growth and retention
- Tracking marketing program performance and optimizing through continuous testing
- Reviewing competitive offering and driving ongoing differentiation
- Working closely with Product Marketing leadership to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Applying creative skills and marketing capabilities to assist in the deployment of campaigns
- 3-5 years of experience in product development and/or marketing preferred
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Self-directed with ability to plan and evaluate projects, maintain a project schedule, and complete work with minimal supervision
- Conscientious, detail-oriented worker with strong work ethic
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn't – working
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
Education Level Required : Must have a Bachelor's degree-mandatory