· The Transformational Programs team manages large-scale change initiatives within the Office of the CEO. Partnering with various cross-functional teams, the Transformational Programs team is responsible for executing our current and next generation project, programs, and processes.
· The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the Customer Master Data Management Program.
· The Customer MDM Project is a 2-year initiative geared to modernize our Customer Master Data Management Processes, Procedures, and tool.
· It is a very large cross-functional effort as it is a multi-year, $7M effort, that requires regular engagement with 45+ active stakeholders.
· The lead program manager will need assistance in delivering several workstreams this program requires.
· Both are large, complex, and challenging projects and will need a very seasoned Project Manager who has mastered project management disciplines to get the team to the finish line.
· Lead global, cross functional projects/programs focused on improving scale and efficiency and increasing customer and employee satisfaction
· Lead technical tracks related to the Program.
· Must understand technical projects at a high level (SDLC and high level infrastructure components) and be able to articulate dependencies, risks, and issues to effectively create and manage a project plan.
· Use project management best practices to help teams execute projects/programs on time, on budget, and within project goal specifications.
· Ensure program and/or project goals and objectives are met. Lead benefit realization exercises.
· Analyze solutions from multiple angles, provide recommendations considering the needs of functional or cross functional teams, and assess priority based on fit to agreed organizational criteria
· Present to program steering committees making detailed, prioritized recommendations, communicating risks and program status, facilitating discussions and driving decision making
· Lead project status reporting highlighting risks, issues and concerns
· Create and communicate project, or program charter, scope and goals to stakeholders
· Baseline current process performance, set objectives, and complete cost benefit assessments. Create metrics and dashboards to measure process efficiencies in order to validate results
· Drive project/program implementation working closely with subject matter experts through initiation, business requirement definition, solution selection, functional design, development, testing, change management and go-live
· Estimate and request funding and resources. Track budget actuals and forecast spend
· Identify and engage appropriate stakeholders, manage expectations and drive conflict resolution
· Resolve issues and escalate as required.