Job Title: Regional Recruiter
Location: Denver, CO
Pay Rate and Included Benefits/Perks: Competitive Salary, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k. Paid vacation & holidays!
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for a Regional Recruiter to drive strategic Talent Acquisition initiatives in Denver, CO.
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Attract, source, recruit, and deliver top talent to GardaWorld Security Services branches in assigned market
- Partner with hiring managers on identifying strategies for sourcing the best candidates and support regular hiring needs
- Employment best-in-class recruitment tactics such as cold-calling, internet searches, database mining, social media and other methods to recruit the best people for each position
- Partner with Regional Talent Leader in the development and execution of recruitment plans, as well as strategies for various critical positions and developing pre-qualified talent pools
- Efficiently using and tracking candidate in the applicant tracking system, IBM Kenexa Brassring
- Demonstrate high standards of customer service skills and behaviors towards internal clients, external vendors, peers, staff and candidates
- Gather competitive data, industry trends and labor market conditions that translates into successful hiring practices
- Complete other sourcing, recruitment, marketing, and retention projects as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in staffing or high-volume recruitment is required
General Qualifications to work in GardaWorld include:
- Pass an extensive screening process