To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus when applicable.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Clinic Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
The Primary Care Registered Nurse functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the success the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Clinic RN you need to know how to:
- Perform general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
- Obtain patient consent for care and ensure patient confidentiality.
- Obtain and document health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assess disease condition.
- Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administer prescribed medications, and monitor and document treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educate patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
- Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic care management.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), preferred
- Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing board, required
- Current BLS endorsed by the American Heart Association or ACLS certification, required
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting, required
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Clinic RN on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
SCL Health is a faith-based, non-profit health care organization that operates 8 hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center, and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas, and Montana.
SCL Health offers our associates excellent compensation and benefits, relocation assistance, and more. Our work environments are state of the art, but we never forget that our patients and their families are the center of the work we do. Our associates are integral to our organization and you will find you are valued for your talents, skills, and contributions to our ongoing work. Our varied locations offer something for everyone, to suit outdoor lifestyles, family-focused communities or all of the amenities of big city living.
Visit: www.sclhealthsystem.org/careers for the latest opportunities.
SCL Health was founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth (SCL), who trace their origin as a religious community to the 1600s in France. They opened their first private hospital in 1864, with the first trained nurse in the state and the first woman in the Western territory to run a hospital. In 1873, the sisters founded what is now Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, the oldest private teaching hospital in Colorado, and one of the four Colorado hospitals of SCL Health. SCL Health was formed in 1972 to strengthen and unify the health care facilities sponsored by SCL. Our organization continues the spirit of focus within our communities with a special emphasis on serving the underserved.