Currently looking for an experienced PCU/Telemetry Registered Nurse to fill a contract opening in the Denver, CO area. Interested candidates should have at least 2 years of recent PCU/Telemetry experience and current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certification. We offer daily pay, meaning you will be paid within 2 hours of clocking out for the shift.
- Daily Pay or Weekly Pay (DAILY PAY paid within 2 hours of submitting your timesheet)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Refer a Registered Nurse - get $500 with Nurses eaRN It Referral Program
Duration of Contract: 13 weeks Estimated start date 6/20/2022.
Shift Times: 7:00PM - 7:00AM
PCU/Telemetry Registered Nurse Job Summary & Responsibilities
The PCU/Telemetry Registered Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures. The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care; maintains clinical competencies through continuing education; delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available; provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care. Two to 5 years experience is required.
PCU/ Telemetry Registered Nurse Requirements
- Degree from an accredited nursing program in good standing
- RN license for the state applying
- At least 2-3 years of recent PCU/Telemetry RN experience
- Must have vent/trach experience
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certificate
- Must have outstanding internal and external customer service skills
Nurses eaRN It Medical Staffing Group proudly offers most contract, travel, and PRN healthcare professionals medical insurance plans with over 100 options to choose from. We also offer professional liability insurance coverage that exceeds the industry standard. Please click the links below for more information regarding Nurses eaRN It, and the health and liability insurance options we offer.