Kforce's client, a growing technology company in Denver, CO is seeking a Remote Senior Data Scientist. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. You will be part of Product Development team to help design, build and deliver next generation intelligence products by building highly accurate data models that drive more predictability, solutions, and analytics of our business. This person will actively contribute to the engineering of highly available, and highly scalable systems for real-time/near real-time analytics and incorporate new/existing NLP and document classification technology and tools to deliver predictive intelligence to our customers. The candidate will work in an agile and collaborative environment. This position is 100% remote.
- In this role, the Senior Data Scientist will research, design and prototyping of scalable machine learning techniques for classification, recognition and matching, and attribute extraction in order to answer key business problems
- Develop value propositions, identifying new business opportunities for data
- Determine the right set of statistical and machine learning algorithms and techniques needed to solve different data problems, while maintaining security and privacy of data
- The Senior Data Scientist will be the advocator of predictive modeling and analytics throughout the corporation as a technical expert
- Provide technical recommendations regarding buy vs. build decisions for different components of the data analytics infrastructure
- Senior Data Scientist will articulate business opportunities using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data for modeling