Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions (PWBTS), an industry leader in new technology, is seeking a Proposals Writer to address government RFPs and support our sales team in winning government contracts!
Salary: Competitive salary with full benefits (flexible based on experience)
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM CST
Location: Remote eligible or in-office at 9555 W. Sam Houston Parkway S. Suite 550, Houston, TX.
Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions offers excellent benefits including:
- Great Culture: "people-first" work-hard-play-hard environment passionate about technology and helping education address the digital divide
- Full Benefits: options including medical, dental, vision, PTO, sick-time, 401(k) and beyond
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Phone discount plans with T-Mobile and much more
About Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions:
Since 1993 Premier Wireless has been a trusted technology advisor, providing innovative solutions and white-glove support for education, healthcare, government, hospitality, enterprise and SMB companies across the country. Today, with over 1 million devices sold, Premier Wireless is a strategic partner in addressing the digital divide, improving communication, embracing technology and enhancing safety. Premier’s most recent developments include SmartTemp, Smart Hotspot, RhinoWare Smart Door Barricade, and ConnectEd Bus—innovative solutions that illustrate our commitment to harnessing available technologies to solve today’s challenges.
Proposals Writer Job Summary:
The Proposals Writer supports the sales team in discovering and winning new government contracts. The Proposals Writer will be responsible for researching government requests for proposals (RFPs), determining which RFPs our company is qualified for, writing persuasive proposals for leadership approval, and monitoring all proposals to stay on growth targets.
PWBTS is seeking a sharp, detail-oriented Proposals Writer that has a love for technology and a heart for bettering education and government. One of our biggest sellers is our SmartTemp automatic temperature check device which keeps our schools and public facilities healthier and safer! You can join our team knowing you are making a true difference during these unprecedented times.
Proposals Writer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience writing business proposals including pricing tables, with a preference for government proposals
- Experience with education or government RFPs and GSA schedules (federal purchasing contracts) highly preferred
- Experience conducting RFP review/analysis and developing a response strategy
- Experience with marketing content and graphic design, including working with programs such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Must have a keen technical aptitude to be able to uniquely position PWBTS's technology services
- Excellent attention to detail as well as managing multiple proposals and meeting all deadlines
- Must know Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Must also be familiar with Adobe PDF.
- Sales support marketing design and presentation skills a plus
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Supports the development and submission of proposals
- Vets through government RFPs in a timely manner to determine which opportunities PWBTS qualifies for
- Works with the sales team and leadership to best position each proposal to increase competitiveness
- Analyzes RFP/bid requirements to develop proposal outlines
- Writes exemplary proposals with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Maintains past, current, and future proposal documents
- Ensure both compliance and responsiveness to team and customer needs
- May also work on business and non-government proposals as requested
- Other duties as assigned