If you are a Remote Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Our unified workforce management suite is designed to empower facility owners, hospitals, and caregivers, and meet todays standard of work. From scheduling and time & attendance to payroll and compliance, acquisition and onboarding, human resources, insights and so much more, we provides the technologies and tools needed to adapt to shifting business conditions.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be designing software system architecture, troubleshooting and bug fixing, providing significant contributions to the brand-new codebase, provide technical guidance to more junior team members as needed and meet strategic and tactical development and architecture goals as defined by the team.
What You Need for this Position
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant STEM degree, Masters preferred
- At least 5+ years of previous experience as a software engineer developing products.
- Advanced knowledge of languages including Visual Studio .NET, VB.NET, C#
- Knowledge of database systems and MS SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Sound knowledge of SAAS platforms
- Experience developing software products in with Azure/AWS using GIT, VSTS.
- Experience in building payroll or HCM products is a plus
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation ($130-150K DOE)
So, if you are a Remote Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SB14-1696663 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sydney Bacharach - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.