Who We Are:
Join a team that is building NASA science missions. We are a multidisciplinary team that designs and builds the instruments to address the most challenging science questions.
Objectives of this Role:
- Participate in the design, assembly, test, and operational deployment of remote sensing spaceflight instruments.
- Support proposals to a variety of clients.
- Provide expert review and oversight for technical reviews.
- Work directly to assemble, align, and calibrate spaceflight instruments.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop test plans for spaceflight instruments.
- Execute test plans for spaceflight instruments.
- Provide data analysis for calibration both ground and on-orbit.
- Requires a PhD with a 3.00 GPA in Astrophysical Instrumentation or equivalent PhD with related dissertation
- 0 years: Spaceflight instrument development
- Must have related academic experience
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Work assignment is in Boulder, Colorado. Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident due to ITAR work in section.
Job Locations: Boulder, Colorado
Salary Range: $63,606.00 - $132,558.00
For more information about this division, visit the Space Science & Engineering home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace