Minimum of FIVE (5) years of experience is required. The company offers a 2 bedroom townhome on-site, competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and profit sharing and opportunities for career development.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in all areas of apartment maintenance.
- Current driver's license and proof of auto insurance (if you have a vehicle).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and tour the property with tenants.
- Must be able to work inside and outside in all different weather conditions.
- Good solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- All applicants are subject to a credit/criminal background check and drug testing.
- Have excellent customer service skills, use common sense judgment, resolve tenant disputes effectively, and be proficient in time management.
- Must be available on-call for emergencies.
- Follow and enforce the company’s leases, rules, guidelines, and adhere to all industry-standard management practices and expectations such as Fair Housing guidelines, etc.