Resident Services / Concierge Staff
Our client is a condominium association committed to being the premiere condominium community in Colorado and dedicated to ensuring the beauty, safety, and stability of the facility, grounds and community, while promoting neighborliness, fun and pride among the Residents and the Staff.
As a member of the Resident Services/Concierge Staff, you will be responsible for serving as the primary contact for all Owners and Residents at this luxurious condominium, assisting them by delivering the highest level of personalized service to the Residents and their Guests.
- Use various software systems including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as BuildingLink
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, opening doors, assisting with elevators.
- Complete daily package, delivery and other various logs and reports in an accurate and timely manner. Receive, store, or deliver packages, luggage and/or mail.
- Remain calm and collected in high paced environment; resolve complaints politely and efficiently.
- Keep work areas clean, free from clutter with an eye toward safety at all times.
- Make reservations for Residents and Guests to utilize the onsite amenities such as the library, theatre, and club room as well as for offsite amenities such as dinner reservations, spa treatments, golf tee times, or to obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide business services for Residents and Guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Greet and receive Vendors and 3rd Party Service Providers at establishment, ascertain nature of business, and guide them to their destination.
- Keeps records of Resident’s accounts and other information.