Growing real estate investment company is looking to add a sharp Restaurant Accountant to their team.
The Restaurant Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager as well as the partners of the real estate firm.
The company currently owns large restaurants and few smaller entities. The Restaurant Accountant will be the primary person handling the accounting for those restaurants.Restaurant Accountant Duties:
- process accounts receivable in Quickbooks
- journal entries and accruals
- 18 bank reconciliations/month
- monthly sales tax reporting
- produce financials for multiple entities in QuickbooksRestaurant Accountant Skills/Experience:
- 2+ years of general accounting/bookkeeping experience
- experience with payroll is a plus!
- experience with Quickbooks
- accounting degree is a plus
- comfortable with Excel (formulas, sorting)
- strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and be flexibleHours for Restaurant Accountant are Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 5:00 in a business-casual environment. Must be able to work on site every day
Local Restaurant Accountant candidates only, please!
Restaurant Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check#cfs2021