Macys is proudly Americas Department Store. Theres a reason weve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macys is also known for giving back to our communities.
The magic of Macys ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macys (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macys top executives started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macys. Macys stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macys is the Academy for retail careers.
Store colleague position (whether its a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macys top executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the various functions at Macys.
The Vendor Paid Stock Colleague is responsible for all functions related to the flow of new merchandise for the brand. Complete other operational tasks as needed. The colleague is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare
- Provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of total store and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
- Complete general shipment process in accordance to productivity standards and ensure floor readiness
- Assist the CSX Manager in the movement of case line assortment for new product and season changes
- Assist in replenishment of stock onto the sales floor
- Assist in inventory process
- Participate in stockroom maintenance, organization, and housekeeping
- Process damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Follows shortage programs and procedures as they pertain to the receiving function
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range