U Pull-&-Pay (UPAP) is a dynamic company with a nationwide network of retail self-serve used auto parts stores. As a customer focused organization, UPAP exists to provide low cost, used auto parts to our customers. Our inventory and interchange information services enhance the customer experience. Customers bring their own tools into UPAP stores and remove valuable auto parts from an environmentally processed inventory of autos. These auto parts are purchased according to a specific price list shared with our customers. UPAPs inventory of autos is rotated continuously.
UPAP is a wholly owned subsidiary of The David J Joseph Company (DJJ) which was founded in 1885 and is a world leader in scrap metal recycling & trading. With over 80 locations, the Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online or in person.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Perform various retail responsibilities
- Utilize computer program to help customers locate cars
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude in a team environment
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures
- Attend safety meetings and participate in safety program
- General labor duties that may include but not limited to sweeping, shoveling and general clean-up of any area and/or equipment throughout the yard
- Willing to cross-train in other positions and assist other employees as needed
- Follow company dress code policy, maintaining a well groomed, neat appearance
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Spanish speaking is a big plus
- Prior retail, cashier experience preferred
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Comfortable working in an industrial environment
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment while providing excellent customer service
- Flexible to work overtime, off-hours, weekends, and holidays in an industrial environment which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to take direction and work on a team
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in the English language
- Must be comfortable using a computer