It's no secret that we are facing a paradox that often leaves bright, motivated and ambitious recent graduates with a shortage of career opportunities in their desired field of work. "You need a job to get experience, but in order to get experience you need a job" - there's something missing in this equation.
Here at True North Marketing, we recruit a diverse group of candidates with different education backgrounds because we understand that college provides experience that can be applied and transferred into the professional world, including:
· Time management
· Self-directed work and team-oriented projects
· Discipline and work ethic
While most organizations seek candidates with a specific employment history, we are willing to interview candidates who may lack professional sales and marketing experience but have the intangible qualities that serve as a terrific foundation for building a high-quality leader who will continue to learn as they develop with the company.
We are currently seeking an ENTRY LEVEL ASSOCIATE to join our Retail Sales and Marketing team. For the right person, True North Marketing offers:
· Full training, assigned coaches and ongoing mentorship for leadership development
· Working in a team-setting within the office
· Autonomy and independent work
· Performance and merit-based environment
· Fast-track management training programs
· Travel (Networking events, company team-building trips, leadership development)