Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking Security Escorts to monitor and escort uncleared workers in restricted areas and facilities at all times. These positions pay $27.00/hour with overtime for anything over 40 hours a week at the rate of time and half. Duties and responsibilities listed below are not mutually inclusive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide physical security services
- Guard duties as designated by maintaining appropriate automated and manual logs, journals and computer databases
- Conducting basic facility checks, and inspecting material deliveries, personnel and vehicles
- 1 to 3 years of experience in security escorting, access control, or prior military or law enforcement
- High School Diploma
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals at all levels
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance
Eligible employees will be able to select from a variety of benefit options to include: Medical, Dental, Vision Plans; Health Care Flexible Spending; Employee Assistance Plan; Disability Benefits; 401k Savings Plans; Holidays and Paid Time Off; Tuition Assistance Program.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.