Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Wells Fargo Corporate Security consists of a team of over 400 professionals, who wake up each day and commit their every effort to protecting and serving Wells Fargo team members, customers, and shareholders. They are responsible for the safety and security of Wells Fargo team members, customers and assets.
As an Armed Security Guard 1 this position would be responsible for providing security protection at Wells Fargo Cash Vaults
The responsibilities would include the following:
- Perform assigned tasks from detailed instructions and established security policies and procedures. Protects Wells Fargo property, personnel and information by controlling the physical perimeter and interior of the site.
- Respond to unusual or emergency situations, security alarms or other suspicious activities using the appropriate degree of physical force and initiating appropriate actions as the situation dictates.
- Control personnel and vehicle ingress/egress into and out of the facility. Be alert for potential security or safety concerns and report appropriately.
- Perform escort duties as assigned and necessary.
- Maintain all necessary paperwork, records and logs.
- Maintain proficiency with all assigned weapons.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all written and verbal security policies and procedures pertaining to assigned duties as well as a working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local regulations, laws, ordinances and statutes.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all personnel at assigned site.
- Must successfully complete the On-Site Security Training Program.
- Must be able to work in a high security environment.
- Must be mentally competent and capable of performing in an armed capacity.
The pay will be $17.50 per hour.
The site is open 5:30am to around 8:30pm. This role would have a rotating schedule that changes every 6 months. It would work a 5:30am - 2:00p or a 10am-close schedule.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
CO-Denver: Min:$33,300 Mid:$35,000 Max:$44,100
- 6+ months of security experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- A valid Security Officer license
- 21+ years of age
- Ability to run 50 yards in 10 seconds or less
- Ability to carry or drag 150 lbs for a distance of 50 feet
- Ability to climb staircases (up & down/floor to floor) up to 3 times without stopping
- Customer service experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Possess a CPR / First Aid Certification
- Experience with Access Control Systems and CCTV Monitors
- Security Guard License from Denver Excise & Licenses
- Certified for a 9mm
- Ability to stand for up to 4 hours
- Must have eyesight corrected to 20/20 and no uncorrectable hearing impairment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $33,300 Mid: $35,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.