Looking to get back into workforce with a stable company? North America’s leading security company has opportunities available in your area!
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal has great career opportunities for Hospital Security Officers in Broomfield Colorado!
NOW OFFERING DailyPay our new tool that gives employees a say in when they get paid…the choice is yours!
COMPANY PROVIDED UNIFORMS! INDUSTRY LEADING TRAINING!
Our Hospital Security Officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
The Hospital Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. They act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions, as well as detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts, which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Must be able to pass client required health screen including flu shot and covid 19 vaccination. Exemptions will be provided for religious and medical purposes
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- Armed officers should have prior military or law enforcement experience, or comparable training or certification, and must pass a Psychological Evaluation
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Assist in lifting patients as needed to either assist nursing staff or help transport expired patients
- Restrain violent/combative patients to prevent injuries to themselves and others
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.AUS.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.