Ref ID: 00620-9502971933
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $66000.00 to $93000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is partnering with a government entity to add a direct hire Senior Accountant to their team in Brighton, CO. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant with government experience to join a stable company with great benefits! The Senior Accountant is responsible for:
- Preparing journal entries for monthly and annual closes.
- Setting up and reconciling fixed assets monthly.
- Responsible for reviewing financial data for accuracy.
- Analyzing and preparing audit required work papers and trial balances for auditors.
- Developing year-end audit plan and be the lead person.
- Prepares CAFR.
- Prepares schedule of expenditures.
- Provides guidance and training in fiscal responsibilities to grant analysts.
- Up to date with GASB statements.
- Provides training to accountants as necessary.
- Supports Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable personnel.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.