Nonprofit organization located in downtown Denver is looking to add a sharp Senior Accountant to their team!
The Senior Accountant will work with both the Controller and the CFO.Senior Accountant Duties:
- initially the main focus will be to help with the upcoming audit, including reviewing spreadsheet data for reports, reviewing footnotes, pulling K1's for the 990 form
- post and review journal entries
- balance sheet account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, general ledger reconciliations
- review, post and adjust complex gift transactions
- internet research related to the organizations investment accounts
- other accounting duties as neededSenior Accountant Skills and Experience:
- 4-7 years of accounting experience
- Accounting degree is a plus!
- comfortable with Excel
- comfortable learning new systems (they use Blackbaud's Financial Edge)
- non-profit experience is a plus
- audit experience is a plus
- ability to handle confidential dataHours for the Senior Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility).
The Senior Accountant is a hybrid - 2 days in the office (Wednesday & Thursday - business casual environment with an office!) and 3 days working remotely
Senior Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check#cfs2021