SNI has partnered with a valued client on a Senior Accountant opportunity. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for working in a remote role and must have their own hardware equipment.
* The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of reformatting balance sheet reconciliations for historical periods.
* The Senior Accountant will be responsible for organizing and tracking open reconciliations.
* The Senior Accountant will handle the consolidation and organization of historical month end files; including the creation of one file structure.
* The Senior Accountant should have a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience.
* The Senior Accountant should have strong Excel experience, balance sheet reconciliations experience and recurring revenue experience.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position starts at $40 per hour. Your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Insurance, and other benefit options that are offered include:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Supplemental Life Insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Fixed Indemnity Plans