Bliss Point Media is a rapidly growing performance media advertising agency startup based in Santa Monica that combines world-class media capabilities with cutting-edge statistics and computer science. Using technology as a differentiator, Bliss Point Media brings modern statistical and computational techniques to bear on our clients’ biggest marketing opportunities across linear TV and streaming/OTT video platforms. Our approach provides our clients with unique and powerful tools to maximize the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns while providing an experience of strategic depth and flawless execution. We work with some of the world’s most recognizable new brands as well as established companies that want to rewrite their media playbook.
This position is remote. Bliss Point Media has offices in Santa Monica, New York City, and Berkeley.
Highly strategic role in rapidly growing media startup helping with clients’ overall strategy through analysis of video advertising data. Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Senior Manager of Client Strategy will be expected to lead client services on several key linear and digital streaming accounts and support the overall client services operation. You will be the account executive and will own the client relationship, helping the overall strategy of the client and influencing how they advertise. Video advertising data will be analyzed, and insights will be used to make recommendations to maximize client returns.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Discussing marketing/business strategy with clients with a deep understanding of their goals & KPIs
- Leading communication between Bliss Point Media’s media & product teams to ensure coherence in executing each client's individual media strategy
- Overseeing all aspects of the client’s campaign, including creative development, media planning & execution, strategic optimization, budget assessments, and acquisition analysis
- Establishing a strong business relationship with the client with open and effective channels of communication
- Running client meetings and delivering presentations via phone, web, and in-person
Background & Competencies
- 3-5 years of work experience at a startup, internal strategy group, tech company, consultancy or in marketing or finance
- MBA is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to troubleshoot data related issues
- High level of comfort with quantitative concepts; have an ability to understand data and communicate it to a client; this is not a highly technical role, but numeracy and comfort with data is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; this is a client-facing role demanding clarity and concision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong personal organization and attention to detail
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- A media and advertising background is not necessary as we are changing the video advertising landscape from the ground up. Instead we want people that have proven they can learn quickly in a new industry.
Bliss Point Media is profitable and will offer a competitive total compensation package to the right candidates, with salary potential from $90,000-$110,000 depending on skills and experience. This role is in Santa Monica. Historical bonus compensation has been an additional ~15-20% of base depending on company & individual performance.
Bliss Point offers full medical benefits (Blue Shield of California PPO plans), including dental and vision coverage. After 60 days of employment, you will be eligible for our uncapped vacation policy. After 6 months you would become eligible for the BPM 401K. The company also offers parking, a gym membership from Burn Fitness in Santa Monica, cell phone reimbursement and bonus opportunities, paid out based on individual and company performance on a quarterly basis.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The company does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.