This Senior Marketing Manager will work within the DISH Existing Customer Marketing department (Customer Retention). This group is the internal advocate for our DISH customers in everything we do. Existing Customer Marketing owns and leads all marketing strategies and communications that go to existing DISH customers. This position will be responsible for leading the strategy of our Wireless marketing communications to our existing DISH subscribers.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Responsible for the marketing and communication strategy of launching Wireless to our existing customer DISH subscriber base.
- Develops and builds out marketing plans, messaging, targeting, and tactics in order to drive sales of our Wireless products and services.
- Sets the strategy for our Wireless video marketing campaigns. Works alongside the team to provide direction, feedback and approval on these video campaigns.
- Develops the Wireless marketing strategies for email, social, web, and on screen tactics to target our existing DISH subscriber base.
- Provides direction to broadcast teams to schedule TV commercials on-air to meet company objectives.
- Cross functionally work with internal and external creative departments, Operations and Analytics teams to implement communication and marketing strategies.
- Establish and review working project plans and calendars with the ability to adapt to the ongoing business changes and market needs.
- Work independently to identify, develop, and evaluate Wireless marketing strategies to promote products, offers and services.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multitask; proven success in leading cross-functional teams. #LI-TD4
A successful Senior Marketing Manager, Existing Customer Marketing (Wireless) will have the following:
- Bachelors in Marketing or related discipline strongly preferred; degree from a four-year college or university with 5+ years or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize and work under pressure, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Strong background in developing creative marketing strategies and following through with execution and analysis.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multi-task.
- Strong relationship skills in order to work cross functionally and leverage different departments to meet tight deadlines and overcome obstacles.
- Position will be located at Meridian (Corporate DISH office).
Compensation: $76,300.00/Year - $109,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.