Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Senior Paralegal * Mail intake and distribution (including date stamping and making copies for the files).
* Distributing and sending faxes.
* Performing paper service (copying and assembling documents, preparing envelopes and postage, bringing documents to post office or outlet for mailing).
* Working with file room to keep files up to date.
* Composing and sending correspondence and copies of filings to agencies.
* Calendaring of status conferences in Montana.
* Calendaring of all court deadlines; case closings, as necessary; cite checking; proof reading documents; drafting documents; scanning preparation; coding databases; legal Research; filing documents with court; capturing Court Docs.
Required Qualifications: * Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
* Requires paralegal certificate. An equivalent level of legal training may be substituted with the approval of the COR.
* Automated litigation support experience valued.
* Must have basic legal knowledge, including knowledge of standard legal citation to cite check legal motions and memorandum and must have sufficient experience with legal research tools such as LEXIS or Westlaw to perform basic legal research.
* Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, thorough knowledge, and hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, imaging, and hardware systems.
* Role also requires basic familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
* Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important. This position supports an SCA (Service Contract Act) contract; therefore, the hourly wage is determined by the Department of Labor. This position is classified as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant II and the hourly wage is $25.51/hr and is eligible for Health and Welfare. #APP21 PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement