At a glance:
- Are you an experienced product marketing expert that thrives at the intersection of product, marketing and sales?
- Can you collaborate with cross-functional teams and boundary partners to achieve company objectives for cloud-based networks?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the image and value of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Managed Services and SD-WAN, you support products that bring organizations together by connecting their offices, remote users and clouds with a seamless fabric, agile technology and expert client support. You help drive product revenue, boost market share and increase product consideration by leading the development of strategies and initiatives. You maintain an in-depth understanding of the product, personas and market place to enable effective participation in product launch, growth and development opportunities. You collaborate with cross-functional teams and boundary partners in Product Management, Sales and Marketing to achieve company objectives. You work within an office environment interacting with teams via in-person and digitally. You report directly to the Director or Product Marketing for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Create and manage compelling and clear product positioning, messaging, solution narratives, and value proposition while using use cases to ensure adoption of messaging across the business ecosystem.
- Achieve product objectives by defining marketing requirements, establishing and championing a comprehensive product go-to-market strategy and leading cross-functional teams across Product, Sales, Marketing and Training to implement plans that grow awareness, preference and purchase of existing products.
- Construct comprehensive strategies and requirements to assist in launching new products into the market and sales channels while leading cross-functional teams to execute launch plans.
- Research the current buyer, competition and marketplace to identify or validate market growth or expansion opportunities.
- Guide marketing efforts by maintaining an understanding of the buyer’s journey, influencing the marketing content roadmap and conceptualizing or developing tools and resources, such as website copy, seller reference materials, analyst materials, return on investment (ROI) tools, sales scripts, battle cards, product briefs and product presentations.
- Perform additional duties related the position as assigned.
- Seven or more years of experience in product marketing, external facing product management or a related position.
- Proven ability to effectively explain value and benefits derived from technical concepts and convey them to all types of audiences.
- Experience creating effective messaging, positioning and sales enablement tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage all phases of a large project, such as product launches, from beginning to end with sufficient autonomy.
- Prior experience working with all levels of an organization, different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business experience.
- History of showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- Confidence when conducting formal presentations or speaking publicly to large audiences.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data and market research to make recommendations based on analysis and expertise.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and execute strategies and actions quickly and accurately.
- Detail-oriented balanced with the ability to think strategically.
- Highly developed capacity for teamwork with the ability to foster and manage change.
- Previous communications industry experience targeting the IT infrastructure or cloud persona.
- Familiar with network edge concepts, LANs, WANs, access or working with relevant technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Master’s degree in a related field (preferred).
MPD328 308782-4 308782BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $85,900.00 to $152,300.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.