Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
We’re looking for a Leadership Recruiter to join our team during an exciting period of growth. Our Leadership Recruiter will be a strategic partner to all departments as they engage and hire Leadership Team members across the company. This individual member will work with our Talent Team to help improve our hiring processes, candidate experience and talent brand in Denver and beyond. This role can be remote or based in Denver.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing) across a variety of leadership roles from Mid-level Managers to Senior Directors.
- Iterate and improve recruiting and hiring processes so that we’re in a strong position to identify, engage, and close top-tier talent
- Recruit with inclusion, diversity and equity in mind and coach and support others to do the same
- Set and manage hiring team expectations and find ways for them to take the lead on high-impact recruiting activities
- Proactively help hiring teams think about role design and team structure
- Partner with the broader Talent & Culture team on recruiting brand and internal programs designed to create an exceptional associate experience
- Identify talent pools and build and nurture relationships with candidates for future roles
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience with full-lifecycle recruiting in-house at a high-growth startup or tech company in a competitive market
- Proven success working among a wide variety of leadership roles for various departments
- Strong communication skills, specifically in articulating role and company value propositions and negotiating and closing candidates
- An existing network and the ability to activate connections to quickly build a pipeline for HE roles
- Experience working with, presenting to or influencing hiring managers and executive leaders
- Ability to build a comprehensive sourcing and engagement strategy for high potential candidates thoughtfully considering their decision criteria and ensuring our process and activities align so that we successfully close
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an eye for the details and an obsessive commitment for accurate, timely and effective execution of recruiting activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the drive to take ownership for the development of strong internal and external relationships
- A bias toward action, sense of urgency and track record of personal accountability
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to deliver quality outcomes with a desire to improve and exceed expectations across all aspects of the role
- Proactive problem solver capable of framing/identifying issues and generating solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work under pressure
- A continuous improvement mindset and the ability to recognize, recommend and take action on opportunities
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $130,000 annually. This role is also eligible for an equity grant + a variable based on performance. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role is determined by multiple factors such as relevant work experience, skills, and geographic location.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.