Senior Software Engineer needed in beautiful Denver, Colorado!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Susan Hanchett
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We provide trading, analytics, and other services to the mortgage banking industry. With over 25 years in the industry, our business lines have grown through exemplary service to our clients and deep expertise across all industry facets. We have begun adding innovative technology products that help our clients better understand their mortgage assets and allow them to make optimal decisions in the complex mortgage environment.
Why join us?
* Option to work on-site, hybrid, or remote
* Excellent Compensation
* Great company culture
* Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
* 401k with employer match
* Profit Sharing
- Architect and evangelize software systems that maximize long-term value by blending sustainable software development practices with pragmatic feature and tool choices.
- Work in a Scrum Agile team to create value to PHOENIX and its clients through the creation of new products and internal technology tools.
- Write well-factored and well-tested software.
- Support, architect, and add features to our customer-facing portal.
- Optimize the ingestion and transformation of data from a variety of formats into our Snowflake-base data warehouse.
- Support the creation of analytical tools for internal and external stakeholders utilizing off-the-shelf and custom software as best suited to the task.
- Build business process improvement systems and “glue” to allow our analysts to work across a wide variety of 3rd-party systems with the greatest efficiency possible.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of Ruby/Rails and/or Python experience.
- Strong software testing skills in RSpec or other suitable tools.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team to produce superior results through strong teamwork.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep knowledge and experience in SQL with a preference for experience in SQL Server, Snowflake, and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to see the forest for the trees and the conviction to do what is best for PHOENIX and our clients and not necessarily what is convenient or easy.
- Amazon AWS experience is a plus, including Lambda and API Gateway.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.