Hiring immediately for full-time hourly Senior Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager or Chef De Cuisine.
Benefits We Offer:
- Eligible for medical, dental, 401(K) retirement plan and paid time off
- Competitive pay and bonus eligibility
- Paid management training program
- Opportunity to work with a growing brand with advancement opportunities and ongoing development - we promote from within
- Uniform (chef's coat / hat) provided at no cost
- Food provided - free meal per shift
- Employee referral program - Refer a friend for a $250 referral bonus for Team Member positions and $500 for restaurant management positions (for locations other than home location)
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas at most locations
- Financial support from the employee-funded Lucky Cat Fund Assistance during times of hardship for qualifying team members
The Senior Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager or Chef De Cuisine leads a culinary team managing daily restaurant culinary and food service operations to ensure high operating standards and reports directly to the Executive Chef.
- Lead a high volume, scratch kitchen culinary team with food prep and execution of menu items, procedures, and recipes, providing clear direction throughout the shift
- Ensure guest satisfaction through memorable culinary experience
- Develop, mentor, and inspire your culinary team to continue to learn and teach
- Promote a fun and positive family work environment
- Assists with scheduling, interviewing, and hiring
- Provides feedback to staff and recognition of staff
- Responsible for maintaining product quality standards by performing regular line checks
- Will engage in prep and line cooking activities as needed during the shift to ensure timely execution
- Accountable for following and executing all state safety and sanitation guidelines
- Contributes to building sales and maximize financial success for the restaurant
- Assists with cost control and food inventories as directed by the Executive Chef
- 3+ years of prior culinary or restaurant leadership experience
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience mentoring and training hourly Team Members
- Exposure to managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length each shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs. repeatedly during a shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate kitchen equipment including a wok, mixer, slicer, and buffalo chopper, as well as have the ability to use knives appropriately and maintain their integrity
- Must be able to work around various levels of temperature, including warm to very warm temperatures in the kitchen
- Restaurant leadership experience working in casual or upscale dining
- Experience working in a restaurant chain or franchise with established processes, systems, and accustomed to corporate structure and protocols
Why work for us?
Because it is more than a job. We are passionate people doing meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life, family, and food.
P.F. Chang's is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in P.F. Chang's - 29 years strong and still growing, sharing, and celebrating each day!
How We Protect Our Team Members:
The Company reviews CDC guidelines and complies with Federal, State and local rules to keep our P. F. Chang's team members and guests safe.
- Search for jobs by keyword or location.
- Gather your work history, and if applicable prepare your resume for submission.
- Click "Apply Now" to submit your application.