Location: 100% Remote
looking for a Senior UX Product Designer that is curious and driven, providing vision and judgment in leading high-impact design projects. Youll be accountable for driving a cohesive customer user experience throughout, from start to end; from gathering research to progressively iterating and improving the product experience with subsequent releases.
As part of the Product Design team, you will be responsible for shaping the vision, interoperability, and user experiences of our next-generation platform during a time of transformational growth.
The Product Design team is comprised of diverse product designers focused on solving the challenges that come from a company driven to improve healthcare for all. We appreciate different perspectives and encourage friendly collaboration and problem-solving.
What You Will Be Doing
- Rapidly generate ideas and prototypes in a positive and constructive atmosphere that appreciates both long-term directional design and short-term benchmarks
- Lead and design the best product experiences in healthcare through tight collaboration with cross-functional teams, including: Research, Platform, Engineering, Product Management, and other strategic leaders
- Gather strategic intelligence to provide insight regarding the market, trends and behaviors to best support the evolving needs of the team
- Provide and receive thoughtful constructive feedback to up-level all members of the design team. Were a collaborative group!
- Iterate on design solutions with an open mind, using customer interviews, usability testing, and other user-centered research methods, in collaboration with Research, to guide your work
- Review front-end development output to ensure faithful representation of your comprehensive solutions
- Recognize patterns and evolve design systems by understanding user, designer, and developer needs and solving those problems with reusable components and modules
- Present design concepts to senior leadership through thoughtful execution paired with strong communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on tailoring the message to the audience so that an appropriate level of understanding is conveyed
What You Need for this Position
- 4 years of experience designing products with: user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, object models, design libraries, interactive prototypes, usability, and multivariate testing, or similar experience
- A deep understanding of the importance and usage of design processes and systems, as well as how theyre constructed and iterated on over time
- Creative and extremely proficient at using Figma (or Sketch) as a primary design tool, including knowledge of how to use: Library Components, Auto-Layout, Prototyping, and other efficiency mechanisms
- Experience designing accessible products through a broad knowledge of accessibility principles and how theyre applied
- Strong attention to detail and quality that borders on obsessive. Youll be supported in pushing engineering for design perfection with every release!
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner. Pro-active communication to solve small problems before they become big problems
- Awareness of the power of data and how to leverage automation and AI principles to improve user experience
- Ambition and the drive to see big initiatives from concept to production. Knowledge of product release cycles and the role that iterative design plays
- Proven ability to execute at a high level in a remote environment, with consistent internet connectivity and a daily schedule
- Passion for user-centered design with a strong background and bias towards simplicity, elegance, and minimalism
Pluses (Not required)
- Experience in healthcare payments, or similarly entrenched industries preferred
- 4-5 years of experience in mobile application design
- Front-end coding experience is a plus
So, if you are a Senior UX Product Designer with experience, please apply today! or Send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LF2-1669770L684 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Formby - Director of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.