Restruction, a division of STRUCTURAL is looking for individuals that have experience in of the following trades: Concrete Laborer, Finishing, Carpentry and Rebar Installation, to join our office in the Denver, Colorado area.
Our office performs Structural Concrete, Steel and Wood Repair on all types of Civil, Commercial and Industrial Structures in the Rocky Mountain Region. Our Restruction team has offices in Colorado, Utah and Arizona. These construction projects are full time and offer excellent pay and benefits. Smart, hard-working employees have opportunities and an excellent career path with our company.
Pay is based upon experience and construction experience is highly preferred but we will also consider candidates without construction experience.
All candidates must meet certain requirements, as follows:
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Must be able to lift 75 lbs and do physical labor
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be willing to travel to and from jobsites
* Be willing to work weekends, nights and out-of-town projects as required.
* Nuclear and/or Power Plant experience is a plus.
Construction duties include:
* Concrete repair
* Concrete demolition
* Concrete placement and finishing
* Formwork / carpentry
* Rebar replacement
* Expansion joints
* Coating application
* Carbon Fiber installation
Earn $18 to $28 per hour depending on level of experience.
Attention Veterans! Restruction, a division of STRUCTURAL, is an active recruiter of those who have served in the Military!