This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded in the 1990s, our main focus is delivering and maintaining security solutions for satellite and Internet-based television systems and other connectivity initiatives in North America. Our mission also includes carrying strong anti-piracy activities from field investigations to legal and joint actions with law enforcement agencies.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
We are seeking a hands-on Software Engineer to work with us supporting our dynamic software engineering team, developing, and maintaining Pay-TV conditional access software. This is a system-level position. Our current IT team is about 10 people and is Agile - we have a mix of developers and QA with a DevOps mindset.
- Development will be primarily on a Linux platform running in a Docker container. Some maintenance will still be on IBM AIX platform.
- Duties will include and not limited to software design, coding, unit testing, build pipelines, troubleshooting and documentation.
You should know some of the following:
- C / C++
- Multi-threaded applications
- Git, Subversion
- Docker, CI/CD, Kubernetes
- Agile, Unit testing, Linux, IBM, AIX
- Python, Bash, Perl, Golang, Java
- TCP/IP, UDP
- Oracle, SQL, SQLplus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.