Software Engineer will join a company where employees are our greatest asset!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian Chessman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
The Software Engineer will work for a DoD company where you are the greatest company asset! The Software Engineer will work onsite with a tenured team to architect, code, take part of design reviews, and more. Software Engineer will enjoy the company recognition program, rewarding high performance with compensation enhancement philosophies!
Why join us?
- Compensation increases based off performance
- Culture is Creative and Innovative
- Every other Friday OFF
- Medical, Dental, Vision and More
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- PTO and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Strong company tenure and stability
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Experience with C/C++ software language
- UML (Unified Modified Language)
- Create Linux/VxWorks images to run embedded
- Hardware circuit boards and software board support
- Experience with Continuous build tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Experience with Software Quality Management tools
- Wind River Tornado or Work Bench a plus
- Data analysis in Matlab or Python a plus
- Completion of Risk Management Framework (RMF) courses is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.