Leading Defense & Aerospace Industry engineering company seeks a Cleared Software Engineer to focus on DevOps/SecOps $$$ Interviewing Now!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
Founded in the early 90's, we are one of the leading Engineering, Project Management, Reliability & Mission Assurance, IT Architecture & Security, and Software Solutions companies in the country. We differentiate ourselves from our competition by integrating unique, industry-leading quantitative risk management methodologies into every project to provide superior-quality products and services, on time and within budget. With a top-notch team of engineers, scientists and other professionals, we focus on solving the industry’s most complex technical challenges in the key areas of nuclear, clean technology, space and defense.
Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with company match
Seeking an experienced DevOps/SecDevOps Software Engineer to support aerospace and defense programs across the Denver Metro area.
Anyone hired must already have or be able to obtain a TS/SCI level clearance.
- Leverage company/industry best practices and capabilities to assist with deployment, implementation, modernization and support of DevSecOps/DevSecOps solutions
- Assist engineers with DevOps/DevSecOps tool usage and issues, leveraging standards and best practices
- Support software tool customization and automation including deployment of templates, dashboards and scripts to support program needs
- Assist with migration from legacy code repository (ClearCase) to BitBucket
- Assist with integration of the selected platform provisioning tool with Jenkins (Terraform, VMWare)
- Assist with design, architecture, development and support of build/test pipeline and integration, optimizing for performance and scalability across both cloud and on premise computing environments
- Provide guidance on software engineering tool hardware infrastructure resource requirements
- DevSecOps infrastructure and/or containerization/Kubernetes
- Java on Linux/Unix
- COTS/FOSS Integration
- Experience performing the entire software lifecycle (preliminary design to maintenance phases) using Agile development methods
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a related field like Computer Science
- 4+ Years of work experience in object-oriented software design and development
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.