Solution Architect CICD/Release Management
CAS Group, a Wipro company is aU.S.-based consulting and program management company that specializes in driving large-scale business and technology transformation for Fortune 100 communications service providers.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for providing technical leadership, guidance, and support in formulating strategic technology approaches and systems architectures that support the strategy and goals of our clients organization.
This position is responsible for designing automation strategies related to CICD and release management process. Broad knowledge of the information technology landscape - stretching from infrastructure, network, client, server, emerging technology standards and trends. This person will play a critical role in improving efficiencies in vulnerability remediation across the departments application platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, architect, and implement CICD Platform and release management automation solution using best practices and emerging concepts in this area
- Proactively raise issues if approach will lead to quality, system performance or architectural issues in product and recommend action plans and solutions to management, architects, and product managers.
- Recommend action plans and solutions to management, architects, and product managers.
- Participate in technical design reviews, functional specification reviews, and peer reviews.
- Coordinate closely with the engineering team to ensure thorough development and testing on relevant platforms as is appropriate for the particular task/project.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities.
- 10+ Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
- Strong hands-on experience in Linux/AWS/kubernetes environment and scripting languages: Shell, Python
- Exposure in designing and implementing collaborated solutions on AWS and DevOps
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for a highly scalable system
- Experience with Docker, Microservices and container deployment and service orchestration
- Experience with Blue-Green Deployment to reduce downtime and risk, provide continuous deployment and fast rollback
- Experience with configuration management tools such as ansible
- Experience with Infrastructure automation (Terraform, Cloud formation)
- 3 years of experience using Agile, JIRA, Confluence.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly motivated
- Able to adapt to agile and fast-paced environment. SAFe methodology work experience is desirable
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation