Come join The Woodhouse Spas, voted America's best day spa in 2012 and 2013 by American Spa Magazine!
We are hiring a full time Spa Manager. The Woodhouse Spa strives to create a unique spa experience for each of our guests and cannot achieve this without talented therapists who have passion for what they do!
"You've Gotta Do What You Love!"
REPORTS TO: Area Operations Director
NEXT STEP: Area Spa Manager
To prove true renewal that leads to a more joyful life.
As Spa Manager, you will be responsible for:
.......Well, everything, but don't worry, we have an industry leading training program to help you find success!
More specifically, our stellar GM's:
- Ensures the ambiance of the spa is always impeccable.
- Responsible for managing technician call-out's or day-of scheduling challenges when scheduled.
- Acts as Manager on Duty.
- Counts and orders all general operating supplies for the The Woodhouse Day Spa Denver / Littleton, including:
- Gift certificate supplies and branded material
- Office supplies
- Sam's Club orders
- Beverage Program
- Receives and accounts for all incoming packages to include retail, operating supplies and backbar if requested.
- Checks-in supplies/inventory. Cross checks packing slip with contents and entering into the POS system. Addresses discrepancies appropriately.
- Ensures all retail items are received, ticketed and merchandised within 48 hours of receiving.
- Communicates with the lead of the department when packages are received
Spa Concierge and Spa Attendant Management
- Leads Concierge Team by example by ensuring a superior client experience for every guest.
- Works with the Director to train new Concierge and Attendant associates on all aspects of the business.
- Conducts daily operational huddles with the Concierge Team.
- Provides coaching with individuals when needed to ensure professional customer service.
- Must be willing to fill last-minute shifts due to front-of-house employee absences.
- Must be willing to fulfill additional shifts to support the business over periods of high-demand (holiday season, group bookings, etc).
- Handles customer issues and/or complaints with poise and calmness. Is the first point of contact for all guest challenges.
- Oversees group bookings for both locations to include responding to guest inquiries, finalizing contracts and scheduling all appointments.
*Job responsibilities are not limited to the above
- 1-2 years spa industry experience
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Experience with a POS system
- Basic computer experience with Microsoft, Outlook and Excel
- Possess great customer service skills with experience in dealing with the public
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to have a calm demeanor in stressful or chaotic situations
- Effectively divide, assign, or delegate
- Be organized with an ability to finish all tasks started.
- Motivate and develop associates to their potential
- Ability to provide constructive criticism with an ability to council of associates when necessary
Woodhouse Employee Perks include:
- Competitive Pay and Incentive programs
- Medical Benefits for full time employees
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- "The Woodhouse Way" paid training program
- Ongoing training opportunities on the Woodhouse University website
We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you along the way--as you excel and grow in your talents, opportunity will follow you.
Come join our Team at The Woodhouse Spa!
The Woodhouse Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation: $42,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
At Woodhouse, our treatments curate moods, moments and memories that last well beyond our walls. But mood care isn't just a service we provide. It's a lifestyle we live. With a luxury environment, family mindset and ample opportunity for growth, Woodhouse provides a premier spa experience with the wellbeing of our team members in mind. Hone your skills. Grow your customer base. Join the team and feel the difference that providing real lasting care can make in your life today.
Want to be a Master of Mood Care?
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about caring for people. If you have outstanding skills in your field, as well as great organizational, communication and retailing skills, we have a spot fo you on the Woodhouse team.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee.