This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 21 states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MD, MI, MO, NC, NE, NM, NJ, OH, OK, TX, UT, VA, WV, and WY. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
We have Spanish Bilingual Customer Experience agents across the country helping drive our mission forward from the comfort and safety of their homes. DISH’s first priority is customer experience, and our agents excel at simplifying lives and helping communities get the most from their TV experience.
Our customer base is centered around the heart of hometown America. We’re proud to offer exclusive TV packages for first responders, health care workers, military and veterans, and some of the most dedicated community members we are honored to call customers, friends, and neighbors.
For over 40 years we have been tuned in to the needs of customers. It’s why we’ve earned the J.D. Power accolade of being #1 in Overall Customer Service six years in a row, and #1 in overall Customer Satisfaction four years in a row.
As a Spanish Bilingual Customer Experience Representative, you will serve as an information resource for billing, programming, and troubleshooting questions – including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience. If you like to solve problems and interact with people from across the country or maybe just a few towns over, this is the spot for you! In this role, you will:
- Communicate the value of our products and share ways for customers to get the most from DISH
- Transform into the best customer support advocate in the business, engaging with a diverse consumer base to provide solutions for customer needs and technical issues
- Establish long-term customer relationships
- Back-to-back phone calls with customers throughout the entirety of your shift
What’s in it for you?
- This is a Full Time, Work-From-Home position #remote
- Average first-year salaries over $30,000
- Top first-year agents averaging over $40,000
- 5% increase to your starting rate upon completing training
- Company-provided equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Investments
- Company-matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary DISH programming
- Highly-discounted Sling subscription
- Discounted phone plans on Boost Mobile
- Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- Our representatives are built to work hard and rise. We offer defined career ladders and extensive opportunity for upward mobility.
- We encourage personal and professional growth by supporting you with all the virtual tools to advance your career.
We are looking for determined, energetic individuals to provide excellent customer service by answering inbound technical and service calls from the comfort of your home.
Ideal representatives have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting experience and/or training
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques
All representatives must have:
- The ability to navigate company communications and programs in English while speaking with customers in Spanish
- Ability to work and remain engaged on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift
- This job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
- Superb attendance
- Flexibility to work hours that mirror our customers’ needs
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate Windows OS desktop computer
- Ability to multi-task; speaking with customers while logging information and navigating multiple programs
Where you'll be working:
You'll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- DISH will also provide:
- Two Monitors and all pertinent cabling
- USB Noise-Cancelling Headset
- USB Webcam
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Starting Pay varies by your home location:
Arizona $14.75 + .50¢ Language Differential
Colorado $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Colorado, Denver $14.77 + .50¢ Language Differential
Florida $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Georgia $11.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Illinois $15.00 + .50¢ Language Differential
Indiana $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Kansas $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Maryland $13.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Michigan $13.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Missouri $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Nebraska $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
New Mexico $10.00 + .50¢ Language Differential
New Mexico, Albuquerque $10.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
North Carolina $11.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Ohio $15.00 + .50¢ Language Differential
Oklahoma $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Texas $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Texas, El Paso County $13.00 + .50¢ Language Differential
Texas, Hidalgo, Starr, Willacy & Cameron Counties $ 10.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Utah $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
Virginia $11.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
West Virginia $12.00 + .50¢ Language Differential
Wyoming $12.50 + .50¢ Language Differential
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.