Position at Merryhill School
IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
MERRYHILL SCHOOL, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique educational journey.
* Employment Status: Full-Time
* Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
* Location: 8502 Park Meadows Drive Lone Tree, CO 80124
* Pay: $15.50 - $20.00 DOE
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Merryhill School experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
* 93% Parent Satisfaction!
* Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
* Growth Opportunities!
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
* Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
* Education and Professional Development Assistance!
* Enrollment Discount for your child(ren) up to 85% available of first day of
All that's missing is…...YOU!
* Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
* Prior education or child care experience is a plus, but not required.
* Complies with all state-specific education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There's More...
* Merryhill School: www.merryhillschool.com/preschools/denver/lone-tree
* Spring Education Group: www.springeducationgroup.com/