Position at Merryhill School
IGNITE | INSPIRE | IMPACT
Merryhill Schools, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique educational journey.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning and play®. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day, inviting them to be a part of the Merryhill School experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
* 93% Parent Satisfaction!
* Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
* Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
* Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
* Advanced Professional Development
* Education and Professional Development Assistance!
* Enrollment Discount for your child(ren) up to 85% available of first day of employment!
All that's missing is…...YOU!
* Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
But Wait, There's More...
* Spring Education Group: www.springeducationgroup.com/
To mitigate the risks of COVID-19 while children are in our care, we have adopted additional health and safety measures based on CDC guidelines, state and local regulations, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.