Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
The Technology Sr. Financial Analyst is a key member of the finance team supporting the technology organization. This role will collaborate and partner with the technology and finance teams to support the budgeting and forecasting process, provide regular financial reporting, and develop complex financial models to analyze investment opportunities. A successful candidate will have the ability to analyze large data sets and identify insights to inform executive level decision making. This role requires strong financial modeling skills, excellent communications skills, self-motivation, and an ability to think strategically.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Engage in all aspects of headcount planning, expense budgeting, capital planning, forecasting, and long-term planning for the Technology organization
- Create and manage comprehensive and dynamic models to drive insightful analytics and provide recommendations and key findings to leadership teams
- Create, distribute, and summarize clear, concise reporting of expenses, KPIs, variances and other findings to both financial and non-financial senior leadership for decision making
- Perform variance and trend analysis to provide timely insights into financial results
- Conduct analysis of business initiatives and provide recommendations and key findings to senior leadership for decision making
- Prepare and analyze cash and expense budgets, as well as capitalization and allocation methodologies
- Actively work to identify and implement process improvements
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional teams
- Lead, mentor and/or train less experienced staff
- Assists with audit requests as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Math, related field, or equivalent experience.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four (4) years of experience with progressively responsible finance roles within an IT environment
- Knowledge of IT cost structure used to provide in-depth analysis around project and business as usual costs (hardware, software, contract labor, internal development, and core budget costs)
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and attention to detail required
- Preferred experience with SAP/BPC module
- CPA preferred but not required
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Normal Office Working Conditions
- During critical reporting periods overtime is expected (including weekends, evenings and holidays)
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
CO Greenwood Village
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.