Who We Are
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on.
We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work.
If you're entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values your effective creativity, congratulations, you've found your new home!
The Senior Product Designer is responsible for partnering closely with Engineering and Product Leaders to craft the design vision and direction for our platform, raising the visual and interaction design quality in a way that makes Process Street awesome!
With our team, you will work with customers to understand their problems and create solutions that solve their problems, articulate those solutions clearly and convincingly, and guide the team through implementation. You will share in the responsibility for developing and evangelizing a design system and practice that pairs with the Shape UP methodology. You will perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify improvement and new feature opportunities, whilst ensuring company wide transparency on product design evolution.
- You want agency. We practice the Shape Up process, and run 6-week cycles and 2-week cooldowns. For the 6-week cycles, PMs provide a problem statement and some guidelines – no tickets, no detailed specs, no hi-fidelity solutions, and no estimates. Designers and engineers are trusted to craft the best solution possible in the cycle using user research, data, experience, and grit.
- You value collaboration. You know that understanding the constraints and viewpoints of your peers across engineering, product, and design results in a better user experience. If you find yourself actively seeking out the opinion of engineers, for example, you're probably a strong candidate for this role.
- You love process, but loathe bureaucracy and ceremony. We think process is a tool. Used well, it makes us a better, faster team. But when it's not doing that, we drop it. We also avoid unnecessary meetings whenever possible. A typical week for our engineers and designers has fewer than 5 hours of meetings.
- You love to ship. We move fast. We deploy continuously behind feature flags, and release to customers at the end of every cycle. This is a hands-on role. You'll be designing a lot, and seeing your designs shipped to production daily.
- You want to have a big impact. We're a small team and we're still early stage. We don't have designated areas of responsibility, and everyone wears the product hat. Every cycle brings new challenges, and your sphere of influence is wide. You love the variety and don't want to be shackled to a single project for years.
- You're well-versed in design thinking, design systems, and modern design software. You've led design sprints. You enjoy using tools like Figma, Miro, and Storybook to collaborate with your peers in real-time. And you're excited to maintain and contribute to a design system.
- You have four or more years of experience in product design. While the job posting notes the role as a Senior Product Designer, we will hire in a range of levels for this position. So if the role excites you, and you have four years of experience, but don't have a "Senior" title, you should apply.
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December.
- Annual company offsite* (when not in a pandemic of course) In lieu of an offsite, we do encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families.
- Equity for all full-time roles.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Process Street is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.